• 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10
    • 11/10 Insane [ie. Catherine etc.]
  2. 2. How long approx. would it take someone to plat the game from square 1?

• 1-5 hours
    • 6-10 hours
    • 11-15 hours
    • 16-20 hours
    • 21-25 hours
    • 26-30 hours
    • 31-35 hours
    • 36-40 hours
    • 41-45 hours
    • 46-50 hours
    • 50 hours Plus [will be shown as 50]

I will insert whatever difficulty is winning by the time that I and Bread finish the guide. In addition, please suggest an time between 1-50 hours.

11 will mean the game will have to be insanely hard, the only ones that fit this rating are Catherine and Twisted Metal...

I will have rules similar to [you know what].org.

1. You may not vote if you haven't put a significant amount of time into the game or have plat.

2. Please vote honestly, I don't want my thread to be filled up with "Fake" results

3. Most importantly, don't take grinding into account when judging your grade. Time consuming does not mean difficult.

Voting is anonymous.

Personal votes.

26-30 hours

7/10 difficulty

Edited by ProGamerX56

This may not work in your favour, cause you can't check who voted so you can't see if they actually even got the game, even i myself could feel in the bottom of the dark side of my heart that i felt like i wanted to press that tempting 1/10 and 1-5 hours cause you're anonymous

But i like the idea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The game's Plat isn't even hard at all. The general mind set of voting makes the game harder for some. The plat would be at least a 5-6/10 at most. 50+ hours sounds reasonable for the amount of time. Personally I didn't even play this often. Just gonna say the grind isn't all to be worried about. Pre-Patch the grind was a lot longer for People (Like Me) who got the game near launch.

Payday 1 the heist was much harder than Payday 2. Payday 2 only has 2 trophies that will get on your nerves which is guessing games and they see me baggin' they hatin. And to reach max level in Payday 1 the heist took me 70 hours to do, Payday 2 took me like 30 or 40 hours to get to level 100.

While I wouldn't consider the game hard, it does involve a ton of luck for trophies such as :gold: They see me Baggin,' They Hain',  :gold: Guessing Game, etc. Bulldozers are like fat lazy cows to me now although sometimes I get too cocky when I'm near one. But the game does require you to put some time into the game earning those trophies.