Hardcore mode and maximum security

GlebaChan

В первый раз я запускаю эту игру на максимальной сложности безопасности, но не завершаю ее, и теперь я решил начать чистую новую игру на хардкоре. Сюжетные трофеи выпадают, поэтому ... трофей для максимальной безопасности может выпасть, потому что режим харкора сложнее, чем максимальная безопасность ?

Кто-нибудь может ответить, это вы делаете 

IMPORTANT NOTE: HARDCORE MODE IS STANDALONE DLC  If you complete on hardcore you dont get max.security trophy,after completing on hardcore(if this is your first playtrough) 

Edited by GlebaChan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GlebaChan said:

First time I start this game on maximum security difficulty but not complete it and now i decided to start a clear new game on hardcore.Story trophies are popping,so..trophy for maximum security could pop because harcore mode is difficult then max.security?

Can anyone answer this is you do 

I think you're probably the best one to answer this, buddy! 

Let us know, it could change the minimum number of plays needed.

21 minutes ago, southuralkid said:

A friend of mine completed the game on Hardcore during his first run and got the trophies for completing the game on any difficulty and Hardcore difficulty. So the answer is NO. 

Hm, I guess the difficulty on Hardcore is not as high or the same as Maximum Security then? 

Good information to have, thanks.

1 hour ago, southuralkid said:

A friend of mine completed the game on Hardcore during his first run and got the trophies for completing the game on any difficulty and Hardcore difficulty. So the answer is NO. 

Ok,i guess it still make sense to complete the game on hardcore and then go to maximum security NG+ to upgrade some weapons or do remaining trophies if STILL i can do it...

Thanks for the reply

Спасибо за ответ,товарищ

Edited by GlebaChan

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 4:46 PM, GlebaChan said:

IMPORTANT NOTE: HARDCORE MODE IS STANDALONE DLC AND HARDCORE NG+ & NG+ IS DIFFERENT THINGS. If you complete on hardcore you dont get max.security trophy,after completing on hardcore(if this is your first playtrough) you get ONLY haddocre NG+(so,it also dont give you a trophy for usual NG+,only on hardcore trophy list)

I finished the Hardcore NG+ and it unlocked both NG+ trophies.

2 hours ago, amurnin100 said:

Mine did not pop for maximum security after beating it on hardcore.

https://imgur.com/a/58Udwbn

Unfortunately, those two trophies cannot be achieved at once. Maybe the devs will change that in the future, but for now they'll have to be earned in two different playthroughs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

I finished the Hardcore NG+ and it unlocked both NG+ trophies.

Unfortunately, those two trophies cannot be achieved at once. Maybe the devs will change that in the future, but for now they'll have to be earned in two different playthroughs.

Thank you :)