Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeeMcD-

Anybody Else Gonna Be Using This Section?

37 posts in this topic

Most of you know me already and know that I like to dabble in photoshop from time to time ^_^ Is there anybody else here who has an interested in digital art of any kind?

Oh, I'm interested, just horrifically bad at it. If you taught me shit then I'd be better, but we're all busy people, so that probably won't happen. Still, I might do horribly-low-quality-yet-still-my-best-effort requests on here.

I can be the new GIMP Gur- Actually I'd better stop that sentence or Lee will kill me.

You know very well that if you asked for it I'd help you >:F

I know my way around Photoshop very well, I'm just shit at using it to make signatures, etc.

I do sigs for myself from time to time, but im nothing special just beginer

I know my way around Photoshop very well, I'm just shit at using it to make signatures, etc.

I do sigs for myself from time to time, but im nothing special just beginer

Wanna post some examples? :)

Wanna post some examples? :)

Look my sig ;)

And here is other i made not long ago

They're fairly pretty, IncluD, I like them. :D Even if you are a beginner, you still seem to have a knack for it.

They're fairly pretty, IncluD, I like them. :D Even if you are a beginner, you still seem to have a knack for it.

I enjoy making graphics and make a few sigs every now and then.

im interested in different graphic designing, but i don't really get around much of it :/

I'm very interested in graphics design and such, but you probably won't see much from me in this section as I usually just use deviantART. I'll probably end up browsing this section frequently though as I like to see other peoples creations and possibly posting some opinions.

Hmm, I'm thinking about opening up a sig shop on this site as well. Seems like it'd be a better place because of all the stupid drama on .com. Anyone else thinking about opening a shop?

I'm interested, but nothing like an expert.

I made some custom trophy card images for our clan site, and have done a few other bits & bobs such as the logo.

The images below are the templates. Final versions obviously have avatars, trophy images and counts, but the API I use isn't working at the moment, so they're not generating properly.

Basic stuff, but it doesn't look too shabby.

card01_src.png

card02_src.png

YVID_src.png

YVTC-total.png

logo_alt.png

@Paranoimia: I like those trophy cards you've got there, well for the most part I do anyway. I'm not a keen fan on the bevels but the overall design and layout is pretty nice

@CasualStorm: Link to your DA? ;)

I think I've gotten decent in Photoshop the last few years, making mostly functional signatures and stuff... nothing too trippy or intricate. Like my old plat signature on .com...

platsigfinal.gif

Nothing special, but still kinda cool IMO. Might do something like it again. That was another account with more plats, but I'm working on it. ;)

You're video game-movie trailers are exceptional and extremely cool! I'd love to see some more work from you if you have anything else to share. ^_^

Thanks, just keep checking my dA, I tend to vary on what I upload but I upload frequently. :)

I'll be using this section a bit, more so checking other people's stuff though. I haven't been using GIMP very long and I'm still not great, but it's fun so I keep doing it. I still have a LOT to learn though.

I make stuff - you know my work. If anything, I might just port my showcase over here too (aside from the fact that this site is sorely lacking on [float] tags... :angry:). Though that might be it, as I won't be on this site as much as other ones.

Lee, you created the sexiest sig in existence for me before, but the question is - can you do it again? :P

You know me Lee, lol (at least I hope :P). I use gimp, been using it for a few months. I see that cmgravekeeper expanded here, so, everyones going to see a lot more work from me, and I'll be using this section a lot :)

Late to this party... but anyways... I use photoshop daily for my job, but when it comes to signatures and such, Im nothing special. Still learning something new everyday :)