Anybody Else Gonna Be Using This Section?

LeeMcD-

Oh, I'm interested, just horrifically bad at it. If you taught me shit then I'd be better, but we're all busy people, so that probably won't happen. Still, I might do horribly-low-quality-yet-still-my-best-effort requests on here.

I can be the new GIMP Gur- Actually I'd better stop that sentence or Lee will kill me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very interested in graphics design and such, but you probably won't see much from me in this section as I usually just use deviantART. I'll probably end up browsing this section frequently though as I like to see other peoples creations and possibly posting some opinions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm interested, but nothing like an expert.

I made some custom trophy card images for our clan site, and have done a few other bits & bobs such as the logo.

The images below are the templates. Final versions obviously have avatars, trophy images and counts, but the API I use isn't working at the moment, so they're not generating properly.

Basic stuff, but it doesn't look too shabby.

card01_src.png

card02_src.png

YVID_src.png

YVTC-total.png

logo_alt.png

I think I've gotten decent in Photoshop the last few years, making mostly functional signatures and stuff... nothing too trippy or intricate. Like my old plat signature on .com...

platsigfinal.gif

Nothing special, but still kinda cool IMO. Might do something like it again. That was another account with more plats, but I'm working on it. ;)

I make stuff - you know my work. If anything, I might just port my showcase over here too (aside from the fact that this site is sorely lacking on [float] tags... :angry:). Though that might be it, as I won't be on this site as much as other ones.

• 2 weeks later...