FMS Hold+Slide trigger

CoregBlue

So i have played the First 2 Games a Lot and was able to do some Tracks on ultimate in curtain call but These hold+Slide triggers are Killing me here.

Its Not witchcraft and they are the Same as ever Just a different Controller but whenever i start by Holding and Slide the Line perfectly, the black original circle (where you Hit the notes) moves Up a Lot the More the Slide continues and i Always get a "Bad" thus destroying my Chain.

I am probably to stupid and Miss Something Here.

Thanks in advance 

I am not sure I understand precisely where you struggle, but I assure you that it's way easier than it looks at first, I suppose you are not practicing this in Ultimate for now, but here is what I can tell you: when you see the hit & slide (I call it a wave trigger) you hold your preferred button (preferably not one of the analogue sticks), the you just push one of the analogue sticks up or down depending on the wave direction (ignore the wave length & everything else it's just for display), & once the wave is about to end just release the button & the analogue at the same time.

In other words just pretend it's a hold button trigger & multiple push analogue triggers at the same time.

1 hour ago, CoregBlue said:

Also the Game Just Crashed for the 3rd time in 2 days for me. Got a Feeling Something is Off. 

So i deleted and installed the Game again, works as intended now. Thanks for the Help though. :)

I had some crashes in the demo but not the full game. Glad it works for you now!

I seem to have a problem with this too. I feel like if I hold left and up or down slightly it works better than if I simply move my thumb up or down because it won't sync up with the wave and I'll constantly get bad marks.

Feel like I'm missing something as well

3 hours ago, Canqb5 said:

I seem to have a problem with this too. I feel like if I hold left and up or down slightly it works better than if I simply move my thumb up or down because it won't sync up with the wave and I'll constantly get bad marks.

Feel like I'm missing something as well

You just need to push in the up or down direction, it will syncs automatically, so don't worry about pushing it slightly or not just ignore all that.