Insane quests?

TechaNinja

22 hours ago, Rarutos said:

Anyone have tips on Blinded by Light FFRK Ver. quest? It's just beat 11 enemies but I'm having a lot of trouble killing Orphan, especially since there's a mid-boss in between. I tried Noctis, Aranea, Garland, and Materia with all the buffs... And a 4 summoner team... Terra Go Boom! doesn't work because of the mid-boss. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit; Never mind, I somehow did it with the Terra Go Boom! Party with Job Mastered! Instead of Aerora Blade... My Ramuh miraculously killed it after it went offscreen as the song ended somehow!

Yeah happened to me once or twice, boss just dies during the leaving animation, seem like hits and tics still count during that! well congratz.

I currently have  Yuna, Faris, Terra (with ruin) and Noctis at 1 star and am working my way through the story completing what I can.

Im at about 30% completion. 

Anyone else I need to ensure I need to have leveled in order to finish some of those other pesky quests towards the end? Do those extra people need to be 9 star also?

Thank you!

The quest system is just really badly designed in my honest opinion. It punished you for actually playing as characters you like as half the time they won’t be able to fulfil the conditions.

Also half the time even using the optimal party for a quest they won’t be able to fulfil the conditions. Primarily concerning bosses as you’ll spec them to take it out and they’ll just fail to reach it.

Im enjoying the game but I’m not going for the Platinum. These quests are awful. Patch needs to be pushed out to fix enemy health etc. as currently some of them don’t feel doable.