S* metal wellness rating but no white ending

oVinylScratcho

So I am at the end of the game, no shots fired, never gave hank pills, only took 2 blue myself, around 10-15 green pills, finally got S* mental health, but 'You' still says he is too afraid to go down the corridor. This is my second play through first one I got red ending. How can I get back to the white ending?

What I did was make and eat ultimate burger listen to music on music player, played a game had a coffee ate a sweet petted cat went to second room in hospital chilled Mexican cola and drank it chilled ordinary cola and drank that then went back to first room and went down corridor remember to hide on way down to avoid final monster until you get to very end, good luck.

You took too many pills, IMO.

I took no blue pills, and around 4 green ones, max.

Make sure to do the sidequests as well.

(Give Chuck some water, Hank the health tonics, and the comics to The Director.)

Also, be sure to give the Blue man the right answer: "I don't know you."

Edited by ARIXANDRE
  • Like 1

Must be too many pills. I only took 2 greens in my run and you could easily do it without taking any pills at all. I took the first green just to offer Sleepy Cat to the Man In The Box and the second one I took just so I could save my game at the end without having a pointless sleep (since I read that you could take a few greens I figured that was a safer approach).

Also you should be able to easily tell if your on NG+ because there's five little circles at the bottom of the start screen which fill in with the appropriate colors once you've seen that ending. So if one of the circles is filled in then you are on NG+. Having said that you could always just go get your normal ending which will probably be Green and then reload your save and try again. But I'm guessing taking so many pills blocks you out of the white ending.

Edited by lporiginalg