999er

recoverykit

48 minutes ago, recoverykit said:

I have been there multiple times since maxing out the stats and it hasn't though, just sent a message to Square Enix to support, hoping they fix it soon

I'm sure you've tried everything, but just to cover bases because I haven't seen anyone post about this yet. Will the game still let you use any of the stat items on them or are they greyed out? 

Trophy popped! This was so weird, like I have been in and out of the home screen multiple times during the past two days, played a lot of songs since I'm grinding, and nothing happened. Yesterday I maxed out another character and nothing happened when I came back from the edit party screen to the song screen and then home screen and after playing songs, now I maxed out a third character going straight to the edit party screen from the home screen and thus getting straight back to the home screen without detours and it popped right then

57 minutes ago, recoverykit said:

Trophy popped! This was so weird, like I have been in and out of the home screen multiple times during the past two days, played a lot of songs since I'm grinding, and nothing happened. Yesterday I maxed out another character and nothing happened when I came back from the edit party screen to the song screen and then home screen and after playing songs, now I maxed out a third character going straight to the edit party screen from the home screen and thus getting straight back to the home screen without detours and it popped right then

Very weird, a bug i guess

Is all 3 characters star 9?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 8:23 PM, YureiKuma said:

I've seen people say the key is that the 999 has to come from leveling up or items, and if the stat reaches 999 due to the collectacard bonus, it won't trigger. Not quite there myself yet to test, but something to keep in mind. 

This is what I'm assuming to be true. I got Terra's Strength and Riona's Spirit to 999 with collectacadrs yet those specific stat feats didn't pop. They were both already star level 9 and out of the party at the time so I thought maybe it was because they weren't in my active party the feats didn't pop. I grinded until Terra got 999 luck with collectacards but that didn't pop as well even with her in my active party. Then I just used items to get her Spirit and Agility to 999 and got both of those feat. Her stats were then maxed and I got the feat and trophy.

On 3/12/2023 at 10:04 PM, avatary1985 said:

You need to complete any song after reach 999 stats then back to Home screen it should unlock this trophy. 

I didn't try for max stats but this didn't work for my max Strength and Spirit feat. I tried three songs and exiting to main menu between each song as well.

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

This is what I'm assuming to be true. I got Terra's Strength and Riona's Spirit to 999 with collectacadrs yet those specific stat feats didn't pop. They were both already star level 9 and out of the party at the time so I thought maybe it was because they weren't in my active party the feats didn't pop. I grinded until Terra got 999 luck with collectacards but that didn't pop as well even with her in my active party. Then I just used items to get her Spirit and Agility to 999 and got both of those feat. Her stats were then maxed and I got the feat and trophy.

I didn't try for max stats but this didn't work for my max Strength and Spirit feat. I tried three songs and exiting to main menu between each song as well.

You need every stats to reach 999 then play any song then back to main menu. 

For very very easy way that you’ll know you should get it is when you unlock Feat “maxed out a character’s stats”. This is what triggered 999er trophy. 

Edited by avatary1985