Question regarding 100% and dlc trophies

17 minutes ago, jelover123 said:

So I was thinking about 100% DBD but is there a way to 100% part 1/2 but not part 2 on the ps4 version of this game?

Different question but has there been any news on more dlc trophies ? 

Possible - yes I believe but I didn't check EVERY trophy. You absolutely would need to boost for each of the trophies though. It would be such a narrow case to boost too. One trophy I say might be impossible to miss is Broken Bodies as I'm not sure if sacrificed survivors count as injured or not.

On 2/22/2023 at 6:14 PM, jelover123 said:

So I was thinking about 100% DBD but is there a way to 100% part 1/2 but not part 2 on the ps4 version of this game?

Different question but has there been any news on more dlc trophies ? 

It's practically imposible to 100% part 1 without getting a trophy on part 2, there are too many easy trophies that can pop during the part 1 hunt.

Like, humanitarian, a trophy in part 2, that you need to affect other survivors with positive status effects 50 times. One way to do this is unhooking survivors, as they get the haste status effect after unhook. BUT, in part 1 there's a trophy that you need to unhook 50 survivors, amogst other trophies. So yeah, it's practically impossible.

For the DLCs, with each DLC they add more trophies and a new DLC comes out around 3 months after the last one.

So yeah, there is gonna be new trophies every 3 months.

Edited by EricAS17384751
  • Like 3

• 11 months later...
The PS4 version ran out of room for trophies so they made a 2/2 with more trophies, they release new chapters every three months which brings 3 to 6 new trophies one, two or even three new adepts, new map main gen and escape, killer adept, certain amount of usage for the killers power. They do spoil the entire chapter every two months, so check that out to see what's releasing next. non-license chapters are completely free with iridescent shards, while license chapters cost money no matter what.
Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto
  • Like 1