Who's getting this?

I´m in the same boat as most people in this thread. Game is definitely looking good but will wait for a price drop. Infamous, Ground Zeroes and FF X HD will be released this week so I wouldn´t have time to play that game anyway. 

Once it drops below 20 or 25£ (which will happen pretty soon I guess) I´ll buy it. 

Out of the time i've had it since released the art style and graphics are sweet, not much of a story expect yaiba going after ryu lol. But there are parts in the game that will have u laughing like crazy. Buttons could of been better in a since, over all fun and lots of laughing parts. Wait for price to drop or rent it if ur not a very big NG gamer.

Out of the time i've had it since released the art style and graphics are sweet, not much of a story expect yaiba going after ryu lol. But there are parts in the game that will have u laughing like crazy. Buttons could of been better in a since, over all fun and lots of laughing parts. Wait for price to drop or rent it if ur not a very big NG gamer.

hows the camera? Apparently its awful.

hows the camera? Apparently its awful.

The camera is all behind yaiba, theres an option to move the camera in options but cant tell a difference on it.

Can't move the camera around with the right stick, think of the way the camera was on GOW games its spans out when it needs to, but most of the time its stuck right behind yaiba.The only camera issue i had was with the arcade mode, old style nes NG game but it only gives u half the screen to work with.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had it, but i returned it right after conducting reviews & getting done with it, It's not great for me for many reasons.

Yeah I've only seen not so great feedback. Actually I was really waiting for this one because I thought ninja hacking and slashing zombies would have been more entertaining than just some less creative imaginary monsters.

Yeah I've only seen not so great feedback. Actually I was really waiting for this one because I thought ninja hacking and slashing zombies would have been more entertaining than just some less creative imaginary monsters.

True. If you're still planning to get it, just wait for the price drop because this isn't worth $60 & not playing as ryu was a little odd. It's like playing as the antagonist hunting the Protagonist. Camera was awful that i could hardly see what the character's doing. Though these are my personal experiences. This is like the 2nd or 3rd game of their franchise that failed.