Legend of Dragoon PS4/PS5 ports are broken, but there's a twist.

ScorpionXII

The Dragoon spells in the game soft lock the game, so I'm forced to beat the game without using Dragoons. This is a disaster and disappointing to say the last, but the game actually rewards the player with different drop rates for bosses when Dragoons are not used... such as acquiring the Bandit's Ring for beating Drake, or the Plate Mail for beating Feyrbrand, or the Dragon Shield for The Divine Dragon. I've acquired all 3 of these items in 1 playthrough because I literally cannot use Dragoon at all due to the game soft locking when using Dragoon attacks, and these items allow me to navigate this broken mess of a port better. The goal of the game shouldn't be to find away to beat all of the glitches and bugs. Please patch this game!!

• Like 1

There's an irony to the fact the story makes the Dragoon powers out to be awe inspiring and vital for your success when the truth is you're probably better off barely touching them. After a certain point bosses start using countermeasures rendering them worthless, and a lot of your most important options (items, defending) aren't available in dragoon form. It just isn't worth it.