Is this one better than the first game?

TheRetroManiac

• 6 months later...

Just since there's been no reply...

I was also put off by the £11.99, went for it today at £4.79. (Sale is about to end but it will come back on sale, it's worth playing at £5 or less).

You'll have to judge if you think it's better than the 1st. It's different, wouldn't say it's worse. Has a good retro Sega/PS1 feel about it.

Street World Tour is similar to Volta from Fifa. I'm not a big fan of it but this game put it's own spin on it, so I played as the prisoners, which felt right since there are no fouls or offsides so you basically assault the other team whenever they have the ball.

The AI is pretty competitive in this mode even on easy, if you get sloppy with time wasting it will put a few goals past you.

Trophy wise very easy, win the tour which is 5 mini tournaments.

Win your usual tournaments (Europe, America, Asia, International).

Win the four leagues, but you don't actually have to play the leagues you can quick sim the matches. So I chose Brazil & Kept using the sim on all matches until they won each league, which pops the trophies. (You can't sim any tournaments though).

Then just goal related trophies.

Effort went into it, different pitches, wasn't a fan of some, prefer the classic green grass, or snow covered but some are very bright colours. Would have liked the option to pick which pitch I use in the matches but if it's there I didn't see it.

Commentators, crowd cheers, players have celebrations.

So yeah enough fun for the few hours I played it.

• Like 2