What's the state of this game in 2023?

RinkuKulkan

This game had a... rocky launch, (if not terrible) back in 2021. Two years have passed, which for me is enough time to fix a broken game.

What's the state of this game? Is it playable, is it enjoyable? Is going for the Platinum a unbearable grind or just more Battlefield? Now that it is coming to PS Plus Essentials, it'll be nice to have some opinions.

Edited by RinkuKulkan
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 0:35 PM, RinkuKulkan said:

This game had a... rocky launch, (if not terrible) back in 2021. Two years have passed, which for me is enough time to fix a broken game.

What's the state of this game? Is it playable, is it enjoyable? Is going for the Platinum a unbearable grind or just more Battlefield? Now that it is coming to PS Plus Essentials, it'll be nice to have some opinions.

So far what i feel

The game is a lot more cleaned up than at launch. I've only had one major glitch where I fell through the map after getting run over by a ai teammate. The game is really fun and is one of the few games I've played for several hours straight without being bored. The platinum grind isn't bad but the hazard zone trophies seem to be pretty tedious, but not to the point its not worth it imo. I'd give it a try for yourself 

• Like 2

On 10/3/2023 at 5:16 PM, JO2D4NP42T2 said:

It’s great! In its current state, it’s the best Battlefield since 3. Not a lot of maps though. Hopefully that will change with the current, rapid influx of players.

I hope they do add new maps. That would be my only complaint so far with this game

On 11/3/2023 at 8:47 AM, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

So far what i feel

The game is a lot more cleaned up than at launch. I've only had one major glitch where I fell through the map after getting run over by a ai teammate. The game is really fun and is one of the few games I've played for several hours straight without being bored. The platinum grind isn't bad but the hazard zone trophies seem to be pretty tedious, but not to the point its not worth it imo. I'd give it a try for yourself 

I´m glad I tried this game 2 years after launch. This feels more like a game that recently launched and needs a bit of patching instead of the hot mess it was launched. Battlefield games definetly need at least 6 years of development

Edited by RinkuKulkan
  • Like 1