Trophy thoughts?

On 3/3/2023 at 7:08 AM, Silocia said:

absolutely this What I find weird though is, Xbox is letting them spend time on a PS5 port when there's no evidence to suggest the outer worlds 2 is coming to PlayStation. I'd like to hope it would be but their previous behaviour says otherwise.

They already said a few times the sequel will be MS exclusive, so Xbox and PC.

On 02/03/2023 at 6:37 PM, Chaos_Bladez said:

I'm just gonna get this out of the way now. There's no save transferring, as confirmed by Obsidian, which means there's no auto pop.

Yay!  An incentive to play this wonderful game from scratch. ☺️

18 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

$10 i think

been a while since i've played but i don't remember running badly on ps4

Significant frame rate drops in Byzantium and too many loading screens.

On 3/1/2023 at 11:37 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Same list as before, not surprising. Just sucks that the DLC is required to be able to get the $10 upgrade. They should've had a free upgrade for the base game, and then have a "special" $10 pack for the DLC.

So, it's cheaper to buy the DLC on PS4. And then get the upgrade for $10 lol.

3 minutes ago, SuzyRed said:

So, it's cheaper to buy the DLC on PS4. And then get the upgrade for $10 lol.

If you already have the game on PS4, yeah. And they're smart by having it as part of the Weekend sale currently which ends right before this upgrade releases. So I rebought the physical game for $10 from Gamestop yesterday (was $19 on PSN so no thanks lol), paid $18 for the season pass (on sale), and then the $10 when the new version releases. $38 vs. $60. Fuck it. Gotta save where we can.

23 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

They already said a few times the sequel will be MS exclusive, so Xbox and PC.

and they also said that any IPs already established would stay. They lie and due to their acquisition going tits up which btw the reason it didn't get accepted in the UK was because of them lying about that very point, they have yet to change their minds once again.

6 hours ago, Silocia said:

and they also said that any IPs already established would stay. They lie and due to their acquisition going tits up which btw the reason it didn't get accepted in the UK was because of them lying about that very point, they have yet to change their minds once again.

This is gonna open a can of worms. Best to let a sleeping dog lie.

2 hours ago, Ranari_Kai said:

Just a warning: if you own the physical ps4 disc, the dlcs and try to buy the ps5 upgrade, its likely you wont be able to it.

it seems the upgrade-function is bugged right now. Better wait some days till the devs fixed it.

Strange. I bought the Upgrade with the Playstation App and now i can play it even without the Disc. ?