Anybody here who can tell me more about the Adventure Expansion Pack?

Ivotas

Hey guys, I hope somebody could provide me with some feedback about this. I bought the main game when it released but haven't played it yet because life had other plans as always. But as a huge One Piece fan I'm looking forward to start this game hopefully soon. That aside, I've still just bought the regular version and not the Deluxe Edition because I'm usually sceptical about the value of such editions. Also if it's really worth it, there's always the option to get it later.

That being said, I'm now at the point, where I'm actually intregued to find out if it's really worth it. The Adventure Expansion Pack is pretty much what I would have gotten if I would have bought the Deluxe Edition. But the description still doesn't say in detail what the Adventure Expansion Pack actually is. Are we talking about new missions, new enemies, new playable characters, new maps, all of that or none of it? As much as I love One Piece, I don't feel like paying 25 Euros for something that will add nothing of value to the core experience. If anyone has an answer to this, I'd really like to hear it. Thanks in advance.^^

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 9:19 AM, Ivotas said:

Hey guys, I hope somebody could provide me with some feedback about this. I bought the main game when it released but haven't played it yet because life had other plans as always. But as a huge One Piece fan I'm looking forward to start this game hopefully soon. That aside, I've still just bought the regular version and not the Deluxe Edition because I'm usually sceptical about the value of such editions. Also if it's really worth it, there's always the option to get it later.

That being said, I'm now at the point, where I'm actually intregued to find out if it's really worth it. The Adventure Expansion Pack is pretty much what I would have gotten if I would have bought the Deluxe Edition. But the description still doesn't say in detail what the Adventure Expansion Pack actually is. Are we talking about new missions, new enemies, new playable characters, new maps, all of that or none of it? As much as I love One Piece, I don't feel like paying 25 Euros for something that will add nothing of value to the core experience. If anyone has an answer to this, I'd really like to hear it. Thanks in advance.^^

If it's anything like the first game it's like a season pass with more chapters coming 

10 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If it's anything like the first game it's like a season pass with more chapters coming 

I'm kinda lost. What do you mean by 'first game'? This is the first Odyssey game or am I missing something.

On 20.3.2023 at 2:42 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Lol one piece world seeker came out before this one and it was the first one piece game in this rpg style 

Oh, that's what you meant.^^ Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the clarification.

On 2023-03-19 at 6:42 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Lol one piece world seeker came out before this one and it was the first one piece game in this rpg style 

But One Piece World Seeker is not an rpg.

Its completely different from from Odyssey.

More of an adventure game or action game.

Edited by CyberLance