Autopop info

Yoey_666

@TheArtfulDimond mentioned this to me and I could just confirm it:

If you wanna autopop all the trophies on PS5 get an SS rank on the 2 new modes (Zone Marathon 1 million, classic Tetris 250k) on the PS4 version first and then import the save to the PS5 version. This lets all trophies pop.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

• Like 4

Mayhaps you're interested. @DrBloodmoney

6 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

@TheArtfulDimond mentioned this to me and I could just confirm it:

If you wanna autopop all the trophies on PS5 get an SS rank on the 2 new modes (Zone Marathon 1 million, classic Tetris 250k) on the PS4 version first and then import the save to the PS5 version. This lets all trophies pop.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

50 minutes ago, FLUX_Rezulta said:

Do all other trophies auto pop as well? For example, the Spin Artist trophy that requires you to rotate tetrominos a ridiculous amount of times. 

Yes, all trophies autopop.

When I first imported my save all trophies autopopped except A rank on all Effect Modes and SS everywhere.

Then I did SS on the 2 new modes on my PS4 save, imported the save again and both rank trophies popped aswell.

So if you do SS on both new modes before importing your save all trophies will autopop.

• Like 2

There’s no harm in earning some trophies (that you already earned on PS4) on the PS5 first, and importing the save afterwards?

edit - also is there a reason you couldn’t import the save, and then finish those two new modes on the PS5 version? Why did you go back to PS4?

Edited by Darwock-UK

54 minutes ago, Darwock-UK said:

There’s no harm in earning some trophies (that you already earned on PS4) on the PS5 first, and importing the save afterwards?

edit - also is there a reason you couldn’t import the save, and then finish those two new modes on the PS5 version? Why did you go back to PS4?

No you can earn trophies before but you obviously overwrite your save again later when importing.

I did it that way because after importing my save the trophy still said 0/24 SS ranks. 

I did not test if this would've worked but it looked suspicious that the trophy did not realize my older ranks somehow. But could have just been a visual bug.

do you know if you can transfer your savegame only once? I got every trophy except spin artist playing the ps4 version on my ps5 (lets say that is my main savegame) but I did the spin artist trophy on my ps4 on an older savegame with the help of a macro. wanted to import this savegame too to get all trophies autopopped but now the "transfer savegame" button is gone

25 minutes ago, Zarosch said:

do you know if you can transfer your savegame only once? I got every trophy except spin artist playing the ps4 version on my ps5 (lets say that is my main savegame) but I did the spin artist trophy on my ps4 on an older savegame with the help of a macro. wanted to import this savegame too to get all trophies autopopped but now the "transfer savegame" button is gone

I have not played the PS5 version, but I'm guessing you need to first delete the PS5 save for the button to reappear.

• Like 1