[TEXT/VIDEO] Platinum Walkthrough

Optinooby

10 hours ago, DJ__Beatroot said:

THANK YOU! 

I'm going to remove the optional items I think as they are just cluttering the text. Part 2 onwards though, we will start collecting any weapons/armour we pass so anything missed won't be anything special, everythings on the maps anyway if you wanna know all loot available.

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Gotten to the end of NG now im terms of me optimising the runs. Not had to grind at all and only boss (es) that gave me (us) some serious trouble are the duo bosses. Anything else can be kinda cheesed.

In terms of grinding for the 400 Mark of Honors, I see there is a LOT of opinions preferring the whole Tower of Trial run with a CooP partner, or to just do it solo (Enemies have 50% more HP online apparently btw).

Thing is, to do full Tower runs, you need a good build and so before you can even get started, first you need to prepare your build which can take an hour or 2.

The time preparing for farms almost ALWAYS seems to get left out of recommended farming times. So say somebody tells you to do 'Farm X' as it only takes 5 hours, but advise NOT to do 'Farm Z' as it takes 7 hours!!! Yet they fail to mention that 'Farm X' takes 2 hours to prepare for so its no better!!!!!

This is what will happen here, the solo single enemy kill/repeat farm is a little slower but requires no preparation, but if you wanna run the whole tower CooP or even SolO, you can expect to lose time preparing your build, dying and trying to connect!!

With that said, the single enemy Solo farm has a bug advantage that the whole Tower run does not, and that is that all you need is Camouflage, Two-handed Sword Mastery, Tormenting Blast, Zweihander Fortified +10 and perhaps Adrenaline. What this means is that you can grind almost ALL gifts while doing the farm as its not class dependant!!

You cant change your build if running the whole Tower because you need a prepared build!

It maybe even better to do the single enemy farm till you have about 200 Mark of Honors and have all Gifts unlocked, and THEN start doing whole Tower runs solo now everything is unlocked!!

Just some thoughts guys ;)

EDIT:

I spent hours yesterday testing the Mark of Honors farms, I can kill the single enemy 3 times in a minute and i seem to average about 12 MoH every 10 minutes, so looking at 5.5 hours of pure farming.

When I try running the whole Tower, I always get ABSOLUTELY slaughtered! Its something I know maybe quick, but first I need to put in the time learning the enemies there, strategising it wtc, all which consume time.

I put a build together as well that does 93,500 damage, but I still get absolutely slaughtered.

Yea, the single enemy farm is SO much simpler!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the walkthrough.

I passed over this game when it came out because I can't be bothered with multiplayer trophies. I'm glad I check your Youtube channel every so often, otherwise I wouldn't have ever realised that they patched in a way to get that MP trophy in single player.

Followed your videos and the Platinum is now mine with a relatively minimal amount of fuss and bother.

Edited by Kitsuna101
  • Like 1