NG+ question

AS far I as remember, simulator discs progress do not carry over, and they have the same difficulty as the one you are playing the game. I suggest you to complete all simulator missions on Normal or Easy difficulty in the same playthrough until you unlock all alt costumes that are unlocked by playing the simulator missions, then jump to NG+ and/or a higher difficulty.

1 hour ago, HelixNebula_x said:

I still had Silver Surfer and I'm sure that all the costumes were still there as well, but I can't confirm 100% as it was about a year ago I did this.

Thanks, that's something at least. I think a partial playthrough is in order to find the disks a again. But at least the bonus heroes and costumes should be there. 

3 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Thanks, that's something at least. I think a partial playthrough is in order to find the disks a again. But at least the bonus heroes and costumes should be there. 

Unlocked costumes remained unlocked on NG+ playthroughs. Only your progress regarding Simulator Discs won't be saved, you will need to collect all Simulator Discs again, but you will have to earn Gold score on each one of them another time for the "Golden Age of Comics" trophy: you need Gold on all of them in a single playthrough.

6 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Only your progress regarding Simulator Discs won't be saved, you will need to collect all Simulator Discs again, but you will have to earn Gold score on each one of them another time for the "Golden Age of Comics" trophy: you need Gold on all of them in a single playthrough.

That's ok. I couldn't beat them on normal mode anyway, so starting a new playthrough on easy seemed like the most logical way to stand a chance.