Trophy Thoughts

Taruta13

I was looking at this game as it is both a game with a title starting with Z and the platinum trophy title starts with Z, which would fulfill the Z slot in the alphabet clubs I am in. However, I don't know how difficult this game is. From the looks of it, all the trophies are story-related, but I don't know. Anyone else play this game?

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 9:23 AM, Taruta13 said:

I was looking at this game as it is both a game with a title starting with Z and the platinum trophy title starts with Z, which would fulfill the Z slot in the alphabet clubs I am in. However, I don't know how difficult this game is. From the looks of it, all the trophies are story-related, but I don't know. Anyone else play this game?

Yep, just complete the main game, all trophies are main story related.

On 8.3.2023 at 4:23 PM, Taruta13 said:

I've 100% this two times now and here are some pointers:

- All the trophies are main quest progression. No collectibles or any other requirements, just following the quests will do.

- Most main quests require a certain character level, with the highest and last one being the max lvl 40 requirement. The way the game is designed is that you usually miss 0.5-1 level for each new main storyline, so doing grinding and sidequests is required.

- 2 quests and maybe one of the last ones too are very hard doing solo (killing a shark boss around lvl 26, killing a snake boss at 32-33ish and killing 2 raider bosses at 38-40). If you notice a boss is messing you up, don't waste time bashing your head into a wall. TP to a bigger town and look for a lvl 40 to help you. Most are so bored they will absolutely help you.

- The devs added a milestone progression system "Agents Rank" and "Skyworld Mysteries". It's obscure where, when to do what and why. But some of those milestone are easy and yield massive xp, easing the need for grinding a bit. In any case, you usually want to complete sidequests ("Adventures") rather than farming individual enemies. There are a few spots with lots of easy enemies to kill and farm for a few rounds, if needed.

- DPS classes are super shit for solo play, because you constantly run away, desperately clinging to 1 HP. Thats not worth it. My first 100% was on Essence Mage DPS and it was painful and shit. The second was on Essence Mage Tank, who has livesteal and can basicall pull 20 mobs and never die. Still needed help for the bosses, but the rest of the game wasn't nearly as shit as the first run.

GL and HF on your journey. I wish this game wasn't so broken and alpha state, the concept is great.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11.3.2023 at 4:46 PM, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

I've 100% this two times now and here are some pointers:

- All the trophies are main quest progression. No collectibles or any other requirements, just following the quests will do.

- Most main quests require a certain character level, with the highest and last one being the max lvl 40 requirement. The way the game is designed is that you usually miss 0.5-1 level for each new main storyline, so doing grinding and sidequests is required.

- 2 quests and maybe one of the last ones too are very hard doing solo (killing a shark boss around lvl 26, killing a snake boss at 32-33ish and killing 2 raider bosses at 38-40). If you notice a boss is messing you up, don't waste time bashing your head into a wall. TP to a bigger town and look for a lvl 40 to help you. Most are so bored they will absolutely help you.

- The devs added a milestone progression system "Agents Rank" and "Skyworld Mysteries". It's obscure where, when to do what and why. But some of those milestone are easy and yield massive xp, easing the need for grinding a bit. In any case, you usually want to complete sidequests ("Adventures") rather than farming individual enemies. There are a few spots with lots of easy enemies to kill and farm for a few rounds, if needed.

- DPS classes are super shit for solo play, because you constantly run away, desperately clinging to 1 HP. Thats not worth it. My first 100% was on Essence Mage DPS and it was painful and shit. The second was on Essence Mage Tank, who has livesteal and can basicall pull 20 mobs and never die. Still needed help for the bosses, but the rest of the game wasn't nearly as shit as the first run.

GL and HF on your journey. I wish this game wasn't so broken and alpha state, the concept is great.

How long did u need for the Platinum?  Because i kinda like the Game but the Bugs and Grafics buuh dont know if my Eyes and Head can take that for so long.

1 hour ago, MaRo-1000 said:

How long did u need for the Platinum?  Because i kinda like the Game but the Bugs and Grafics buuh dont know if my Eyes and Head can take that for so long.

The original version on PS4 somehow showed 86 hours playtime. For the PS5 version it shows me about 28 hours, which seems way more likely. If you go in with a buddy and you speedrun it together, you could possibly do it in 20-25 hours, but going solo as a first time will add like 10 hours, I think.

The 86 hours from PS4 have to be a fluke with the time tracking. I definitly needed more time as I had to figure stuff out, know when to ask for help instead of trying to solo a boss for hours, and I definitly did some of the fun end game open world activities for high end gear that unfortunately got removed in a later patch, but i didn't spend 3 times the time in PS4 than I did in PS5.

Edited by OMG_ThisIsSoEz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

The original version on PS4 somehow showed 86 hours playtime. For the PS5 version it shows me about 28 hours, which seems way more likely. If you go in with a buddy and you speedrun it together, you could possibly do it in 20-25 hours, but going solo as a first time will add like 10 hours, I think.

The 86 hours from PS4 have to be a fluke with the time tracking. I definitly needed more time as I had to figure stuff out, know when to ask for help instead of trying to solo a boss for hours, and I definitly did some of the fun end game open world activities for high end gear that unfortunately got removed in a later patch, but i didn't spend 3 times the time in PS4 than I did in PS5.

OK i goes 30 hours are ok for my Brain so i give it a try, we are a group of 3 so i think thats possible right?.

Thanks a lot m8.

33 minutes ago, MaRo-1000 said:

OK i goes 30 hours are ok for my Brain so i give it a try, we are a group of 3 so i think thats possible right?.

Thanks a lot m8.

What that achieves is that you theoretically have three times the DPS while all getting the same kill XP, just make sure everybody gets some damage in on the mobs, just being in the vicinity is not enough iirc. Some of the bosses and crowded areas are super tough with one person, but with three its a cakewalk. You just need to coordinate which tasks to do. usually the loop is "do main quests until the next task needs a higher level > do side quests or mob farming to get that level > back to main quest farming > repeat". Since the addition of a battle pass system you can also get massive XP from checking off tasks from that pass, but I don't know enough about that to give any usefull tips. You'll likely mess around with it and infrequently notice an easy task for great XP and just do it on the side to get the next level up. Have fun and good luck!

Edited by OMG_ThisIsSoEz
additional info
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...