139/140 Conjurations fixed !

SpookyHarem

I can confirm that I may have had this bug as well and went I went back to the Forbidden forest entrance where this quest starts the butterflies were there! However I was at 138/140 and now I'm still at 139/140. I don't know what I'm missing! I checked all 15 butterfly locations twice, have all 12 vivarium chests, the 2 depulso room chests, and have all the collectible chests on the map (117 in the highlands, 35 in Hogwarts, and 5 in hogsmeade). What else am I missing?!

I was on 138 and after the patch went to the where the quest starts and yes they weree there. I then went to here:

Hogwarts-Legacy-north-region-butterflies-2-far.jpg (1280×720) (powerpyx.com)

And the butterflies were at the end. EG they were not at the start but already at the chest and I got 140. So go look at the end.

Fingers crossed for you.

I still have a strange glitch, I have 139/140...but my last is the challenge for rescuing 30 beasts, so that's coming. But I have a butterfly trail that still appears here (Hogwarts Valley):

Hogwarts-Legacy-hogwarts-valley-butterfl

But if I follow them, the chest appears but it gives me nothing. I was at 137/140 when I was following this and thought it bugged on me, but it turned out the last 2 exploration ones were ones I missed in the Beach and Swamp Vivariums (I thought the mountain one was the only one with 3 until I read otherwise). So I kept reloading my save for this one...not sure why it's there. 

On 3/12/2023 at 2:16 PM, Viper said:

I still have a strange glitch, I have 139/140...but my last is the challenge for rescuing 30 beasts, so that's coming. But I have a butterfly trail that still appears here (Hogwarts Valley):

Hogwarts-Legacy-hogwarts-valley-butterfl

But if I follow them, the chest appears but it gives me nothing. I was at 137/140 when I was following this and thought it bugged on me, but it turned out the last 2 exploration ones were ones I missed in the Beach and Swamp Vivariums (I thought the mountain one was the only one with 3 until I read otherwise). So I kept reloading my save for this one...not sure why it's there. 

Same, following those butterflies gives me no item even after reloading the save multiple times, nothing. I thought it was glitched because I only needed one more conjuration but as it turns out I missed one chest in one of the vivariums and that was the last one I needed. 

It's stupid how they decided these two things don't need trackers while everything else does since all of this confusion could easily be avoided if they had one. Doesn't make any sense.