Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

i ran a search and couldnt find any topic so i started my own .

but just as the title says are there any games you still play after you've platniumed it ?

i personally still play cod ghosts multiplayer with my friends as it is quite fun.

Mirror's Edge and Battlefield 3 are games I sometimes play on my own, they never seem to get old =D

Burnout, Modern Warfare 2, and GTA V are games that I mostly play with friends still today, got the platinum on those a while ago.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

Games I play once every (two) years:

AC 2

AC Revelations

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

The Godfather II

ME2

ME3

I used to play RE5 a lot after platinum.

Everytime friends came over we played that game.

In january '14 I bought RE6 and I lost all interest in RE5.

Despite being a fun multiplayer game, I don't play RE6 after platinum.

Strange how that goes.

• Like 1

I feel like I've seen this thread before, but I rarely play games after getting platinum. At that point, I've done literally everything at least once, so it feels largely pointless to continue playing them. I do occasionally go back to games a few years after I played them though. The PS3 is still relatively new, so I haven't really gone back to anything yet. Especially nothing I've platted, since I just started trophy hunting last November.

• Like 2

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

I love this game. I have my file at 150 hours as of now, and I got the platinum at 82.

I have yet to play this game even though I bought it like 1,5 years ago. Shame on me!

I still like playing SSF4 to this day and I never grow tired of GTAIV

GTA IV > V

I only recently got my first platinum. In answer to the question, no. By the time *I* generally have gotten the platinum trophy, I've taken three times longer than most other people and the last few trophies were probably a grind I avoided or threw a couple controllers over.

I have too many other games to platinum or even play for the first time. There are some I see myself wanting to play again in the future (Heavy Rain comes to mind) but platinum signifies to me I've done everything there is to do, move on. Sell the game. Finish another or start a new one.

However, on older consoles (NES, SNES and PS), I have replayed some titles many, many times. Final Fantasy 6, 7 and 9 come to mind. I don't know if these games had trophies, would that have deterred me from playing them over and over again, but I doubt it.

• Like 1