Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

So, to the guy somewhere else, that said "trophyhunters would never help when they would not need a trophy for it": Your argument is invalid.

To add to this, 2 of my 3 Platinums (I know small time compared to everyone else here :P) were all helped by people who already had them, in one case for one of the games one of the people who helped me had it since 2011 lol

I still play all 3 games I have platinums for, racing games for the most part are always replayable

I still play GTA V to give help to others and have fun, Minecraft to expand my awesome world :D and FIFA because I'm Italian I can't live without football xD

So, to the guy somewhere else, that said "trophyhunters would never help when they would not need a trophy for it": Your argument is invalid.

I'm still helping people on GTA 5 and Minecraft even if I have got the plat a year ago on both :)

• Like 1

Fallout 3 is my standard answer to this question. Everything from the stories, the world setting, and general tone makes it an easy game for me to pick up and play. Sometimes I even just turn it on to walk around the Capital Wasteland with Galaxy News Radio playing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mirror's Edge and Battlefield 3 are games I sometimes play on my own, they never seem to get old =D

Burnout, Modern Warfare 2, and GTA V are games that I mostly play with friends still today, got the platinum on those a while ago.

Mirror's Edge does look like that type of game which would be enjoyable even after the platinum. I have it in my backlog to play and really looking forward to it! However, I cannot tell you when I will actually start it. :o  Modern Warfare 2 is another game which is fun to play with friends, but that is about it. I mean, you can play Domination or there version of "Big Team Battle" which is always fun..sometimes, ha! :)

• Like 1

Mirror's Edge does look like that type of game which would be enjoyable even after the platinum. I have it in my backlog to play and really looking forward to it! However, I cannot tell you when I will actually start it. :o  Modern Warfare 2 is another game which is fun to play with friends, but that is about it. I mean, you can play Domination or there version of "Big Team Battle" which is always fun..sometimes, ha! :)

Mirror's Edge is so great, I just go back and play my favorite chapters of the story at times :P I really, really can't wait until the next Mirror's Edge releases, lol

In my opinion, Modern Warfare 2 is still the most fun CoD multiplayer game, it just had a certain pacing and flow to it that felt perfect that no other game after it in the franchise even came close to. I'm not sure how to describe it, just the movement, the map layouts, the pacing, even the graphics, etc... It all just comes together to make it really enjoyable. For example, it's the only game where Search & Destroy actually works properly and feels tactical rather than just everyone running to the middle of the map and killing each other xD

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1