Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

I love Ratchet and Clank games. When I got the platinum for the first one I think it was the forth or fifth time one hundred percenting the game. Other than that, of the games I have the platinum for, Guacamelee was hugely fun and I love trying to speedrun with the different costumes.

All Assassin Creed games

Beyond Two Souls

The Walking Dead 1 & 1

White Knight Chronicles [When the online aspect was still kicking.] Thank god I had a character strong enough to do solo quest, because platinum that game would have been impossible with the online aspect of the game gone.

Dead Space 1,2,3

Unless I have no intention of keeping the game after the first playthrough, I return to all my games after completing them. It might just take me a while to get back to them - I'd rather let a few years go by before replaying. That way, my memory of the game will be weakened and the joy of coming back stronger.

I can definitely go for some Resogun once in a while. I get back into Infamous:Second Son/First Light once in a while for the visuals and the Camera Mode. I jump back into Watch_Dogs for the mayhem & random encounters with online players while playing single player. I always find that to be fun & funny. If I ever had the Minecraft Platinum, I would certainly continue playing that.

Edited by blankmar

• 2 weeks later...