Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

• 2 weeks later...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (thinking of doing the DLC for it)

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 3

Transformers Fall of Cybertron (Damn good game)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Solider (Love the MP for it, and have not got enough of playing the SP)

Demon's Souls

There's a few more I'm missing, but this will do for now.

Edited by kidson2004

Borderlands 2 and the Pre Sequel since you can get the Platinums in those games without even reaching max level.

Jenkins refused to come out for me... so sadly I doubt I'll ever get the platinum >.> he hates me!

I still play GT6 every now and then.

Jenkins refused to come out for me... so sadly I doubt I'll ever get the platinum >.> he hates me!

I still play GT6 every now and then.

There is a trick to popping Jenkins that I used, but I can't remember what it was.  There is a video somewhere that talks about it in detail if you ever return to it.

I've found myself going back to Minecraft and Terraria recently.  Love my 2D and 3D worlds I guess.  

I watched a video which showed me two areas you can 'spam' to  get him to come out, one was in Sanctuary and the other in the wildlife reserve. I tried for hours to no avail. Oh woe is me. My pain now would be getting the Handsome Collection, having him pop there and plat that, while my PS3 version cries at me.

Recently I can't stop playing XCOM Enemy Within. Playing on Ironman (autosaves after every turn/decision) really ramps up the tension. The games really challenging too so it's very possible to end up in an unwinnable situation after hours of gameplay or with a full squad wipe after a bad mistake on a mission. That combined with the RNG element, different strategies and extensive customization options available have made for quite an addictive experience.

Edited by UK-Danny-93