Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

I used to play Killzone 2 en KIllzone 3 (both multiplayer) for a very long time even after I got platinum back in 2011. They got replaced early this year with Killzone Shadow Fall for which i don't have platinum (yet).

And Ar Nosurge Plus... Played the Japanese version, playing the english version again while they share the same trophy set. I can't get enough of this rpg and the soundtrack :3

Edited by XR-NOFEAR17

battlefield 3 
got over 3500 hours and counting..
after 800 hours i gave up on bf4 and bad company 2 will be around 2500 hours i think.

cod ghost can be fun on extinction mode with some friends when they are drunk..
and i like to help people on dead nation.. love that game..

I'm a loyal Destiny player, I've unlocked the platinum at the start of this year with my friend but I still play it, and I plan to have max grimoire score (if this was a trophy, Destiny would be one of the hardest games to unlock the platinum out there.)

i could see myself still playing Garden Warfare after the plat. Really enjoyable multiplayer game that you dont have to take seriously.

The characters you can still unlock after getting the platinum always makes me go back to the game and play a lot

• 3 weeks later...

Rocket League!!!!!!!!! :holy: so good, definitely one of the top 5 PS4 games available. 

Rocket League. For some reason i have been playing more RL than FIFA everyday, which is very surprising for me.

Same :P But not surprising, I've grown bored of FIFA's play style. You got Extra Effort trophy though :o How?!?!?! xD

Only damn one left ;-;

Rocket League!!!!!!!!! :holy: so good, definitely one of the top 5 PS4 games available. 

Same :P But not surprising, I've grown bored of FIFA's play style. You got Extra Effort trophy though :o How?!?!?! xD

Only damn one left ;-;

I didn't get bored, since football/soccer is my passion, just waiting until PES/FIFA 16 are released.

Not a really simple trophy, but you can use some tricks, i made a video about it, everything is in the description. Hope you can get it! Took me 18 hours.

• Like 1

I didn't get bored, since football/soccer is my passion, just waiting until PES/FIFA 16 are released.

Not a really simple trophy, but you can use some tricks, i made a video about it, everything is in the description. Hope you can get it! Took me 18 hours.

Man I tried to get the Extra Effort trophy with 1 DS4 and my vita as a second controller , I got it in 10 minutes except it popped up on the wrong account. Yes I'm f**king stupid.