Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

I went as far to complete Ultra-Nightmare on DOOM (2016), even though I wasn't required to. It was great since it's been a while since a game had challenged me with a proper single-player.

Edited by erickt123
  • Like 1

This is definitely a good post considering many trophy hunters including me delete or stop playing a game after a plat.

For me without a doubt, Mirror's Edge. I've played story about 7 or 8 times, each time trying to find different routes or top my speedrun. It's so addicting! That along with time trials.

Another is tekken 6. I've grew up on tekken, played all 1-6, revolution, but without spin-offs like dark resurrection. I love playing with my bro or my friends. FIFA is another only if people come over and same with WWE.

I came back to Project Diva F and F 2nd a lot after platinuming them before i got future tone. Also Persona 4: Dancing all night.
Also I ended up doing a few speedruns of things I've platinumed. I have the NG+ any% WR in Hyperdimension Neptunia and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, and Omega Quintet.
I also routed and speedran getting the platinum in dengeki bunko fighting climax ignition, which is why  i ended up writing the guide (my best time was ~2 hours 50 minutes i think).

There are a few games too (mostly Drakengard 3 and kind of Lost Dimension) that I absolutely love and wish I had more of a reason to play them more/again.

Edited by lednatius

PS4

• Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The road to 10,000 baby!
  • Battlefield 4 - Not currently actively hunting the DLC trophies; just stupid fun LAN'ing it with the boys.
  • Borderlands 2 - Again, just a stupid fun LAN game to play with beers and the lads. Also plenty more characters to get to OL8.
  • Resogun - Still have this installed as I have DLC trophies to earn.
  • Destiny - I played this for a good few months after I got the Plat, but before The Taken King came out, since I had the season pass.

PS3

• DiRT 2 (not installed) - While I don't play any more, I played online for 5 months after acquiring the Plat, not earning a trophy in any other game.
  • Diablo III - Going to leave this installed and maybe get the other 5 classes to 60 and try to finish the in-game challenges.

I'm glad I don't have more than 9 Plats...

• 10 months later...