YoThief_

Games you still play after platinum

471 posts in this topic

I went as far to complete Ultra-Nightmare on DOOM (2016), even though I wasn't required to. It was great since it's been a while since a game had challenged me with a proper single-player.

Edited by erickt123

DELETE

Edited by DiracMan42

The Last of Us Remastered will never get old for me, even though I've gotten 100% and have basically figured out everything about the game already.

Guitar Hero, Battlefield and games with epic story like Uncharted. :)

Edited by zafira1290

My boyfriend and I always play Battlefield 4, Gun Master mode, every night before going to sleep.  :dance:

Persona 4 Dancing All Night. I'll never tire of watching them dance.

Rainbow Six Siege. I can't remember the last time I played a game post-Platinum, unless carrying 4 people each through Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 coop counts :P

This is definitely a good post considering many trophy hunters including me delete or stop playing a game after a plat.

For me without a doubt, Mirror's Edge. I've played story about 7 or 8 times, each time trying to find different routes or top my speedrun. It's so addicting! That along with time trials.

Another is tekken 6. I've grew up on tekken, played all 1-6, revolution, but without spin-offs like dark resurrection. I love playing with my bro or my friends. FIFA is another only if people come over and same with WWE.

• Grand Theft Auto V (mainly Online)
  • COD franchise (currently only BO3)
  • Uncharted 4 (Speedrun and Online) 

That's my list  xD

Deception IV: Blood Ties for the lols... Oh Evelyn....

I should play my Nightmare Princess soon  :|

I came back to Project Diva F and F 2nd a lot after platinuming them before i got future tone. Also Persona 4: Dancing all night.
Also I ended up doing a few speedruns of things I've platinumed. I have the NG+ any% WR in Hyperdimension Neptunia and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, and Omega Quintet.
I also routed and speedran getting the platinum in dengeki bunko fighting climax ignition, which is why  i ended up writing the guide (my best time was ~2 hours 50 minutes i think).

There are a few games too (mostly Drakengard 3 and kind of Lost Dimension) that I absolutely love and wish I had more of a reason to play them more/again.

Edited by lednatius

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z for the PS3.

One of those games that thankfully allows players to play custom bgm from the PS3 hdd—a good excuse for me to occasionally play online co-op despite having earned the platinum ages ago.

The Last of Us...Played single player for endless hours and multiplayer even more. Still going back to both modes, although it is getting less.

Uncharted 1-3...still have to do one donought run for UC2 and finish em on brutal.

Edited by Captain_Bone_666

Only The Last of Us, never gets old...

gta iv - multiplayer, despite lobbies not being too active...you can find me in public co-op matches (deal breaker notably) 3/7 nights a week...

The last of us multiplayer !

Edited by RD2

PS4

• Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The road to 10,000 baby!
  • Battlefield 4 - Not currently actively hunting the DLC trophies; just stupid fun LAN'ing it with the boys.
  • Borderlands 2 - Again, just a stupid fun LAN game to play with beers and the lads. Also plenty more characters to get to OL8.
  • Resogun - Still have this installed as I have DLC trophies to earn.
  • Destiny - I played this for a good few months after I got the Plat, but before The Taken King came out, since I had the season pass.

PS3

• DiRT 2 (not installed) - While I don't play any more, I played online for 5 months after acquiring the Plat, not earning a trophy in any other game.
  • Diablo III - Going to leave this installed and maybe get the other 5 classes to 60 and try to finish the in-game challenges.

I'm glad I don't have more than 9 Plats...

Mostly roguelikes for me - Enter the Gungeon most recently

Replaying DARK Souls right now...... Again. Also play the Skylanders games with my kids.

Burnout Paradise is pretty much the only one for me, still trying every now and then to get all of the online challenges done. It's also the only game where I was happy to see my save get reset, just so I had an excuse to play through it again.

I play all my games, even after 100% completion.

MattedSpam

Edited by JamieRay--MattedSpam