Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

Back in 2004, I foolishly sold my Sega Genesis to help pay for my Xbox. I regretted that decision ever since because there's some games I miss playing on that old system. Ever since then, I don't sell my old games because there will be some time in the future that I may want to relive the fun I had with that game.

But currently, games I still play after Plat include:

Mass Effect 3

Minecraft

The Last of Us (multi-player)

Transformers: War For Cybertron

I hope you don't glitch on WFC...

So glad to see so many people cite Tekken Tag Tournament 2, can't imagine how many hours I have sunk into that game, and the platinum took no time! Love it.

I also play WipEout HD, Gravity Rush, Sonic Transformed and Sound Shapes

Plan on sticking with Vanquish, Minecraft, Rayman and Rock Band after platinum.

I hope you don't glitch on WFC...

You mean like cheat? 0.o Then no, hated how I wasn't able to play a game fairly without someone messing up the connection on me & one of my buddies when we were originally working on the platinum. I just play Escalation most of the time. Sadly won't be able to play FOC Escalation since I let a friend borrow it after I platinumed that one.  

• Like 1

I usually play Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.  There are a lot of 16-bit games (Sonic 1-3, Knuckles, Streets of Rage 1-3, Golden Axe 1-3, Shinobi 3, Kid Chameleon, and Comix Zone) to play.  Try playing the whole game in one sitting without saving.  That's a challenge.

• Like 1