Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

Fallout 3 and all the DLC, I just love that game!

Every Ratchet and Clank in the Future series (except for Into the Nexus, I still need to get that one).

Dark Souls here and there just to mess around with friends...

And oddly enough Heavenly Sword, my first PS3 game and it just clicked with me for some reason.

Good topic.

Well pretty much all them games...sometimes it comes that wish to play them...then I just go there and play them...currently playing God of War 3 again...got plat 2 times on it and this will be the 8th time I'll beat it.

But the games I constantly play after plat are:

LBP 2

Uncharted 2

The Last of Us

Killzone 3

Tekken Tag 2

I still play the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games every so often since I'm a fan of the anime/manga.

Before Dark Souls 2 came out I still played Dark Souls and still might go back to it soon. I also plan to keep playing Dark Souls 2 if/when I ever get the platinum for it. 

I think that's basically it though since I usually deleted or traded in any other games that I had gotten the platinum trophy for unfortunately. 

sonic and sega all stars racing / online with friends.

batman arkham asylum and city.

Dead nation / trying to rank high on the leaderboard, last time i placed 19th place in my country ( ps3 version of course ).

Dead space 2 and mostly 1.

The last of us / mostly story mode on survival+ difficulty.

Uncharted series / i just couldn't stop playing them.

tekken 6 / mostly the scenario campaign just to collect all the upgrades for the characters for fun. 

It has to be the Mass Effect trilogy.

Had the 1000G and platinum's for the trilogy and since then I must have completed the first two games just under 30 times (full playthroughs) and the third game three times (because its quite arse :D)

But then there are games that I've enjoyed platinuming/1K'ing, that I created new accounts to do it all over again.

Games like...

Bully. Dead Space. Rise of the Argonauts. Batman Arkham Asylum. BioShock... and many more.

• 2 weeks later...

GTA Online FTW! Don't care what people say about the servers being laggy or just boring, the MP aspect of GTA V will always be boss in my heart. With friends to hang out with you and "secret" (Glitches) to check out. There is alway something to do in the vibrant city of Los Santos... Also, can't wait for more DLC to come out :)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2. After I platinumed it I was still addicted for a couple more months trying to unlock all of the characters customisation stuff and reaching 100th dan. I think that fighters still have plenty to offer after getting all trophies, I never seem to get bored with them at least!