Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

Only 2 games would be the Uncharted Series/COD Ghost. Haven't platted the UC3 yet but I still go back and play through the campaign + multiplayer  :D (same goes for Ghost but not campaign)

Edited by uVclouDz

- TEKKEN 6 (Mostly to collect S rank items in its Scenario Campaign, but it should still be possible to find opponents online)

- METAL GEAR SOLID 4 (I enjoy playing around with enemies and bosses... And taking photos, too)

- YAKUZA 3 (Love its soundtrack)

- RESIDENT EVIL 6 (I don't play this nearly as much as I used to, but I enjoy a bunch of runs through Mercenaries, every once in a while)

Also, special mention to SIREN: Blood Curse/New Translation. That game doesn't have trophies, unfortunately, but I still play it after having collected everything.

• Like 1

Oh i usually get tired of the game if i force the plat trophy. But some games are fun to play with friends like Resident evil 5 or 6 and watch your friends die for the same reason u did before in your first playthrough. Playing the walking dead first season after plat was quite fun too..beeing the bad guy and all..try to kill everyone and be a jerk. You rly must think im a sick bastard right now but sometimes is fun to kill evewybody *-* call me morgan.

• 5 months later...

Games I play once every (two) years:

AC 2

AC Revelations

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

The Godfather II

ME2

ME3

I used to play RE5 a lot after platinum.

Everytime friends came over we played that game.

In january '14 I bought RE6 and I lost all interest in RE5.

Despite being a fun multiplayer game, I don't play RE6 after platinum.

Strange how that goes.

I'm quoting myself to add some changes :)

I recently fought the urge of playing through Mass Effect (again);

Only been 4-5 months ago since I beated the entire trilogy.

I think Skyrim is one of my top 3 games, which results in often replaying it.

Also I've noticed that Dragon's Dogma remains one of the best RPG's I ever played, currently downloading it again to play tomorrow.

Since the release of black flag, I really lost interest in AC II and revelaions. I think Black Flag is an awesome game where I don't even miss the concept of a brotherhood. I think Unity will blow all AC's out of the water;