Games you still play after platinum

YoThief_

Honestly, when I just want to play around, listen to my tunes, and drink a little, I'll play Mirror's Edge for kicks.  I got that :platinum: from patience, tunes, and drink, so why not make it a tradition?

Also, I will eventually play the Batman Arkham games I have over again and maybe attack the City DLC.  Maybe to refresh me before I get Origins.

Edited by SkyMirror0808

Mostly rhythm games.  They have a whole different level of replayability for me.  On all five Hatsune Miku games I own, I've spent a combined total of 500+ hours of casual post-platinum play.

I still pop in Sonic Generations or Sonic Unleashed for a few levels - mainly to listen to the awesome music and timeless gameplay. :)

Since I play mostly RPGs, they don't quite have that 'pick up and play' factor, since they're big time sinks...

Akiba's Trip : Undead and Undressed.

I really like the concept of unlockables in this game.When you are about to play the game for the first time, you will see the main protagonist standing alone in the middle of Akiba at the starting screen.Once you finish one playthrough with one of character's ending, that character will appear standing beside the protagonist in the middle of Akiba at starting screen.There are 4 different characters ending with each character ending consists of true ending or bad ending.Each ending will make one new character appears on the starting screen. I guess I need to complete the game 8 times then.

There is no trophy rewarded to make all characters appear, but I will keep playing this game just to make my starting screen full with all main characters. :awesome:

• 3 months later...

Fifa, COD, GTA V, Minecraft, Naruto UNS, Red Dead Redemption (pretty much just online/offline multiplayer games).

I have a bad habit of not playing games again after I've gotten the platinum :'( But Skyrim is the only single player game I can think of that I still continue with  xD

Edited by SkyesUnholy

I will put Borderlands 2 and Dark Souls II in to play quite a lot, and Batman: Arkham City and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor are great for a short while when I just want some mindless entertainment beating one hundred guys up.

When I've got friends to play against, fighters always get some replay time. So the Marvel v. Capcom and Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series get a decent amount of time on my systems too.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and occasionally Ninja Gaiden 3. I play them both professionally and I am rank 1 for Ultimate Ninja 05 on NG3 and 1:39 is my fastest time on Ultimate Ninja 01 on NGS2. I also offer help to people who need my assistance on NGS2. 

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and occasionally Ninja Gaiden 3. I play them both professionally and I am rank 1 for Ultimate Ninja 05 on NG3 and 1:39 is my fastest time on Ultimate Ninja 01 on NGS2. I also offer help to people who need my assistance on NGS2.