Revised difficulty level

Cauvuh_Lakrwa

The guide of this game says the difficulty is 5/10. I believe when the game was in it's prime this was certainly the case. But now the online challenges are mostly played by really skilled players.

This means it takes a long time too get Aweso me. But that trophy in itself isn't the problem. The big problem is another online trophy called Champion! (Win a diamond cup at the end of a challenge). Due to less populated servers and only 1% getting a diamond cup effectively you have to be first on the leaderboard to get a diamond cup (sometimes second works too).

As a moderately skilled gamer who platted the ps4 version of Rayman Legends with several diamond cups in that version I can say that for most gamers the trophy Champion! (at this point) is a real dealbreaker if going for the plat.

Therefore I believe the 5/10 difficulty rating (and possible the hours spend to get there) are outdated and need to be revised. Based on my experiences i would suggest a 8/10 or even 9/10. What do you think?

• Like 1

The trophy guide here is made for PS4, which is the easiest stack of the 3 platforms.

There has yet to be a vita exclusive guide. The vita is the only one of the three that plays differently, has unique trophies, and more glitches. I was originally working on one last year, but time got the better of me. 

There’s also the occasional glitch that appears every few months. While I agree vita is technically an 8 or a 9. It could theoretically be a 10 if not for those glitches.

Long story short, we need a new trophy guide based on the vita stack.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 3

The Vita version unless you have a Diamond now seems impossible, Already this year there have been 2 Glitched Challenges were everyone should get Diamonds but thats no longer the case as with the one now, Weekly Extreme which is glitched, top 2 hacked times that you cannot do so you will only get Silver, so that seems to be whats gonna happen with Glitched Challenges now sadly  and when there not the top times if real are insane. So Honestly this is atm a 10/10 Plat

Edited by Conker

When I went for this platinum between late October and late January, the servers were so sparsely populated that I would use the top 10 scores as a metric for what I should go for on any given challenge. Luckily I've played this game quite a bit on a previous account so I knew what to expect. But I'd say this version of the game is at minimum a 7/10 difficulty, probably an 8/10 if you're not familiar with the game. My advice for anyone going for this is: don't. But if you insist, practice Murfy distance challenges. Sometimes, there will be a glitched challenge where the "end point" is 4095.43 meters. These appear rarely, but more often than the easy glitched challenges.

Also, @Conker as someone who has played both the challenges you mentioned, neither of them were actually glitched challenges. I can see why you would think they were, as there appears to be no obvious way to avoid dying, however it is possible (albeit pretty annoying) to get past the obstacles you got stuck on without hacking. The video @x2-FoR-_u-MikoX linked above shows how it is done, and this video was created by @Arkiokin, one of the all-time best Rayman Vita players. I understand that hackers are extremely annoying, especially in a game like Rayman Legends, and I can tell you that pretty much everyone who has played this game (myself included) frowns heavily upon people setting hacked scores. That said, saying that anyone who passes a certain point is setting a hacked score when they are not doesn't help anyone. Anyways, I hope the rest of your Rayman challenge grind goes well.

• Like 1

On 10-3-2023 at 1:33 PM, x2-FoR-_u-MikoX said:

weekly extreme is not glitched, its called "omega phase", and this one is possible to avoid.

Thanks for the vid. I was stuck on this weeks challenge. 

On 9-3-2023 at 8:13 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Long story short, we need a new trophy guide based on the vita stack.

Maybe I will give it a try.