Any point to non-DLC troopers?

Rozalia1

I unlocked the trooper mechanic and with it the free DLC troopers who are all legendary and come at LV99. I don't see anything relating to levelling up troopers in the completion list so can you just ignore them and use the DLC ones? The game itself has non-DLC legendaries so levelling those up should be fine if you get them. None of the free DLC troopers have the +1 trooper effect so I suppose you can level up the basic troopers that have that corporal ability.

Edit: To answer my own question. Yes there very much is a point. You have 4 reserve squads that level up in battles too and thus contribute more and more HP to you as they get stronger. Additionally the DLC troopers actually have really more skills all things considered (though one is a nice giant killer at least), so by the end you're likely only going to have the DLC troopers in your reserve boosting your HP. Something to also note is you don't want to run duplicates of a trooper as a second of the same trooper won't give you any more added health.

Edited by Rozalia1