DLC Questions?

SuchRemorse

It still costs, as far as I know. According to PSPrices, the season pass is $29.99.

At that point, it might be more beneficial to get the Borderlands Triple Pack disc set. It'll probably set you back about as much or even a bit more, but it contains ALL the DLC (not sure if the season pass includes the mini ones without trophies that are still well worth a playthrough), the other two Borderlands games as well, and most of all - you won't have to deal with the PS3 PS Store. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FishOfPain said:

It still costs, as far as I know. According to PSPrices, the season pass is $29.99.

At that point, it might be more beneficial to get the Borderlands Triple Pack disc set. It'll probably set you back about as much or even a bit more, but it contains ALL the DLC (not sure if the season pass includes the mini ones without trophies that are still well worth a playthrough), the other two Borderlands games as well, and most of all - you won't have to deal with the PS3 PS Store. 

I didn't even know this was a thing!! Thanks so much!!! Just picked it up on ebay for $14!!!! Now I can probably sell my borderlands 1 and 2 physical copies for more (hopefully) and Make a slight profit and and have all the DLC for less!!! THANKS!!!! 

On 2023-03-11 at 8:43 PM, HuntingFever said:

I can't remember if it's the Triple Pack or the Ultimate Edition but one of them has all the DLCs and nearly all the patches ever released for the PS3 version of the game . already on the disc(s) :).

It's the Triple Pack, one disc with games and one with a HUGE list of DLC. As you say, it's probably the completest of the complete editions that ever completed.

Makes me a bit surprised that Borderlands 3 never got an on-disc GotY release.

"The Handsome Collection" is also on PS+ Premium, which includes BL2 + all DLCs + The Presequel. This collection is also currently 9.99 US dollars/euros, until March 16. There is a "Legendary Collection" also that in addition includes BL1 GOTY that's currently on sale for 19.99.

1 hour ago, mrmivo said:

"The Handsome Collection" is also on PS+ Premium, which includes BL2 + all DLCs + The Presequel. This collection is also currently 9.99 US dollars/euros, until March 16. There is a "Legendary Collection" also that in addition includes BL1 GOTY that's currently on sale for 19.99.

The problem with the Handsome Collection, is that it doesn't include either the Commander Lilith or the 4K Upgrade Pack DLCs so they have to be obtained separately (though fortunately, the 4K Upgrade Pack is a free download).

1 hour ago, FishOfPain said:

Makes me a bit surprised that Borderlands 3 never got an on-disc GotY release.

It did but only for the PS5 and only as a strictly limited edition from the official website :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.