Collectible counter + petrificus totalus help

ahmedimran1

So is there a place to farm the 50 Petrificus kills? Because every bandit camp I enter and sneak attack enemies, only their health bar is diminished. 

Also the collectible counter is clearly bugged, in multiple regions the map says im missing a chest, while sometimes that is the case most times Ive already opened the chest. For instance Astronomy tower for me says 4/5 where it should be 5/5. Will this make plat unobtainable?

There are talent points in the stealth tree that will make the petrificus stronger and hit everyone close by etc. That will help, there wasn't a specific spot to farm it but you can sneak up on pretty much anything.

You will be able to open all the chests. The platinum bug is from people having all chests open and somehow missing items.

52 minutes ago, Spacey_Dweeb said:

There are talent points in the stealth tree that will make the petrificus stronger and hit everyone close by etc. That will help, there wasn't a specific spot to farm it but you can sneak up on pretty much anything.

You will be able to open all the chests. The platinum bug is from people having all chests open and somehow missing items.

I have had all the stealth upgrades for a while. Just now it worked on a lvl 27 mongrel in the wild but it doesnt on lvl 30 + bandit camp enemies. I hope it isnt gear/trait related because I havent experimented with those.

34 minutes ago, ahmedimran1 said:

I have had all the stealth upgrades for a while. Just now it worked on a lvl 27 mongrel in the wild but it doesnt on lvl 30 + bandit camp enemies. I hope it isnt gear/trait related because I havent experimented with those.

Its not gear or skill related, doing Petrificus kills should instant kill your enemy. Approach from behind and make sure the enemy is highlighted and when prompted press square.