Bluffin' Up the Wrong Alley sub-story bugged

sSGuiSs

Sub-story Bluffin’ Up the Wrong Alley is bugged for me. Engaged with the group of enemies the first time, then came back later and talked to the gambler alone, he pointed me out to Mukurogai but then he doesn’t appear there, even though the objective explicitly says “Head over to Mukurogai, where the gambler awaits”, or something like that. I even managed to finish sub-story 72 before this one and he still doesn’t appear; don’t see any possible fix for this. If anyone is having the same problem, please let me know.

Update: saw a comment on an youtube video that you need to be equiped with the Shinsengumi outfit in order for the sub-story to trigger any further, tried it out myself and confirmed it, you indeed have to. It's not a bug, you simply have to change the outfit.

On 3/11/2023 at 0:10 PM, sSGuiSs said:

Update: saw a comment on an youtube video that you need to be equiped with the Shinsengumi outfit in order for the sub-story to trigger any further, tried it out myself and confirmed it, you indeed have to. It's not a bug, you simply have to change the outfit.

I can also confirm this. Thanks for sharing!