Light the Campfire glitch

Varhur

Already reached Hideout Rank 3, but the trophy still didn't pop for some reason, I was with a group boosting the game, but while it popped for others, and rebooting the game helped fix the issue for few other people, I'm still left with this trophy unobtained. Is there any way to fix this or I'm stuck with a weird unobtainable?

11 minutes ago, Varhur said:

That's not the trophy I have problems with though, the trophy which didn't unlock for me is the one for ranking up once, not the lvl 10 thing

True but the problems are very similar in that people have tried to level up for the other rank trophy, only for it to not pop. It's worth at least trying some of the tips in that thread in case something clicks and forces the trophy to pop. If it doesn't, try reinstalling the game and re-attempting the trophy with another character :).

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

True but the problems are very similar in that people have tried to level up for the other rank trophy, only for it to not pop. It's worth at least trying some of the tips in that thread in case something clicks and forces the trophy to pop. If it doesn't, try reinstalling the game and re-attempting the trophy with another character :).

Rebooting the game didn't work, winning the state heist didn't work, getting yet another level up didn't work, if reinstalling does fuck-all, I'll be mad, cuz I know this game is effectively abandoned and devs won't do fuck-all to help me with this.

EDIT: Found the solution, during end screen, instead of waiting long enough for the game to boot you back to the hideout, you need to leave early

Edited by Varhur
  • Like 2