"Up All Night To Get Lucky" Problem

The trophy asks you to equip level 70 Legendary/Set gear in each gear slot, but Season 28 introduced the Altar of Rites and the ability to remove the level requirement on every piece of gear. It manifests as every piece of gear now reading as "Level 1" instead of whatever level it actually was. It's my guess that this is interfering with the trophy unlock, as I have a full loadout of level 70 Legendary (Orange) and Set (Green) gear equipped, yet there has been no in-game award nor PSN trophy. Has anyone had this experience or maybe has a way around it?

25 minutes ago, JoocyMan said:

The trophy asks you to equip level 70 Legendary/Set gear in each gear slot, but Season 28 introduced the Altar of Rites and the ability to remove the level requirement on every piece of gear. It manifests as every piece of gear now reading as "Level 1" instead of whatever level it actually was. It's my guess that this is interfering with the trophy unlock, as I have a full loadout of level 70 Legendary (Orange) and Set (Green) gear equipped, yet there has been no in-game award nor PSN trophy. Has anyone had this experience or maybe has a way around it?

i think i popped the trophy with this type of gear back even before the update, info should be in my platinum speedrun guide.

But ANY trophy can glitch btw!! Across the net there are reports of certain trophies glitching right, well across my many platinums when strategising my platinum speedrun, i had MANY different trophies glitch. Its my belief that the trophies are triggered from the in-game challenges and sometimes challenge doesnt trigger the trophy properly when the requirement is fulfilled.

im not saying the trophy has glitched for you, just stating that its a possibility!

• 1 month later...