Help with Inferno

SalvadorGamer_21

The entire experience is a joke if you use all the coings. I just plat it with the coins and even the final boss can’t really kill you. With the iron coins, you get almost no damage, the silver, you kill stuff quick and recovery, you’ll heal quick. With all of them, you’ll smoke through it. Now if you don’t have them, it can be a painful experience for sure 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 7:41 PM, Claymorw said:

The entire experience is a joke if you use all the coings. I just plat it with the coins and even the final boss can’t really kill you. With the iron coins, you get almost no damage, the silver, you kill stuff quick and recovery, you’ll heal quick. With all of them, you’ll smoke through it. Now if you don’t have them, it can be a painful experience for sure 

Which OP won't have until they get to the 1st item box. They said the beginning is a nightmare, IE before they have access to the box.

On 13/03/2023 at 2:41 AM, Claymorw said:

Final nemesis 1HKOs you even with the coins so this is a load of crap. 

• Like 3