Any tips on getting Character CollectaCard faster?

This is my last Feats. I need only 20 special character cards left but the drop rate is so bad and RNG didn’t favor me. It took me round 20 songs to score a new card.

I already used up all my Mog’s amulet. I’m using hunting team with Mog’s amulet I got around 18 - 28 treasure chest per run, without amulet is around 10+

Half of the drops will always a special card (Rare CollectaCard x4) but most of the time ends up duplicated cards

If playing matching card with FF series, do they increase drop chance for that series? 

I swear the game always tricks me. I randomly play FF Records keeper and got Tyro’s card, FF13 song and got Snow card but it doesn’t always the case.

I believe you can earn cards from any series playing any song, so they're not related.

However, it DOES seem to affect your rare drop rate if you have characters in your party that belong to the series of the song you're playing.

I've been using parties of 2 hunters and 2 characters from the right series, and I tend to get one or two new cards almost every time.

4 hours ago, Amazingu said:

I believe you can earn cards from any series playing any song, so they're not related.

However, it DOES seem to affect your rare drop rate if you have characters in your party that belong to the series of the song you're playing.

I've been using parties of 2 hunters and 2 characters from the right series, and I tend to get one or two new cards almost every time.

That is very interesting info. I’ll try that method tonight see if it’s help me getting the card faster. Thanks :)