Paper Trail power

hvitdverg

So I've completed the game on Evil, 100% collected all collectables. The only thing I'm missing is the quest for Paper trails, cause I don't wanna play online yet. 

But I've done the first quest, and there is a conduit with PAPER POWERS. 

I think this means we will get paper powers after completing it! 

hi there. yeah ive 100% completed with good karma. ive actually finished the paper trail up to a point on the website where it says 'PART-2 coming soon' 

so its my guess that it will be an episodic story. also if anyone know when part 2 releases id like to know?

• 1 month later...

Press the options button, then use R2/L2 to get to Delsin's status page where it shows what rank he is.  You'll see a picture of him in a jacket.  Use the left or right D-pad buttons to switch jackets.  Once you have it showing selected, then go back into the game, and he'll be wearing it!

Press the options button, then use R2/L2 to get to Delsin's status page where it shows what rank he is.  You'll see a picture of him in a jacket.  Use the left or right D-pad buttons to switch jackets.  Once you have it showing selected, then go back into the game, and he'll be wearing it!

it's always the simplest of things that are the hardest :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have beat all paper trail challenges by myself (which was hard as hell, 3 days to complete them and a great detective work of my part \o). I didn't see any kind of spoilers to solve them.

I went to some forums AFTER i have beat all the challenges and people didn't like the reward for the huge effort to solve all puzzles/challenges. I think it was worth. A good story of Augustine's "sidekick" helping to fulfill the main story plot (just then the story becomes more complete) and a comic like cutscene of Celia in the end (not to mention 4 new jackets and Celia's mask to Delsin). Maybe this paper trail chase is an easter egg or a hint of the future of infamous franchise. I liked a lot. Now i'm looking forward to play infamous: first light.

Let the Infamous franchise be long and prosperous.

Edited by Nainphy