Hiya!

Royalredpanda

Hello everyone! I've looked at this site a few times and really liked it, but just now joined. I currently have a PS4, PS3, and Vita, and recently decided to try trophy collecting and working through a dizzying backlog. My favorite genre is RPG especially if it's Persona or Final Fantasy. Least played genre would definitely be FPS, but I play a few from time to time for a change or to play with friends.

I am always willing to add friends, help for trophies and what not, so feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to. 

Not sure what else goes in an intro, so nice to meet you and thanks for reading!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Welcome, I like both persona and final fantasy too.

Final Fantasy X and P3 FES are my favorites of the two series. What are yours?

I honestly can't pick a favorite in the Persona series, they're all awesome in their own ways. Same goes for Final Fantasy, though VII, IX, and X were the most memorable to me.

You are into Persona? We are gonna get along great!!! this forum loves Persona!

Do they like bear jokes though? :lol:

Welcome to the site!

Just from quickly browsing your profile I recommend looking into the Tales series. It's not turn based but they are good.

Pretty sure there were 2 around here somewhere, but one was for the Xbox that died and was then destroyed lol. Thanks for reminding me though! Think the only one left is the 3DS.. Tales of the Abyss? Was that good?