Finally, I can just relax with the game couple hours and receive all the Feats, love the game and FF series so much :D

Nice, i am playing online a Lot and Managed to only Need 2 characters cards with 92 amulets left and can collect 40 Chests per Song so thats a Matter of time.

Only Thing i cant See right now is getting 9800000 on highest difficulty on a Song. Which one would you recommend?

3 hours ago, CoregBlue said:

Nice, i am playing online a Lot and Managed to only Need 2 characters cards with 92 amulets left and can collect 40 Chests per Song so thats a Matter of time.

Only Thing i cant See right now is getting 9800000 on highest difficulty on a Song. Which one would you recommend?

It’s gonna be High Five from FF7R. Highly recommended. This song is meant for this Feats. 

or you can find your alternate song by go to second mode then filtered with difficulty 11 and looking and try for those purple supreme song. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your post, great work. Really like all the FF games. This game takes me back through memory lane! FF XVI will be released this year! Can't wait, but also FF VII Rebirth ? Great year to be a FF fan! I will be playing FF on stream: https://www.twitch.tv/woutiecom .

Greetings.