NG+

darktore

• 7 months later...
8 hours ago, xTheTrommeL said:

What if I did my maximum security run first and found like half of the collectibles in this run. Can I do NG+ on the lowest difficulty and only need to find the missing ones? Or do I have to start from scratch? 

The game will remember the collectibles you found. I did the opposite (1st game in lowest difficulty, NG+ in maximum) and when I got my last collectible in chapter 6 or 7 I think, the trophy popped. Also, you can see your current collectibles with 'up' in your D-Pad, the ones you have and the ones you're missing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

But if you going for Hardcore and Hardcore NG+, you should start straight way on hardcore cuz Hardcore NG+ will unlock both trophies. You save one intire run.

Yes but if you're gunning for all the trophies you will also need to upgrade every weapon to max, I wouldn't recommend this on hardcore because you get less money and everything costs more, makes more sense to keep doing NG+ on the base game difficulties until everything is maxed out, in my case it was early in my second NG+ playthrough

On 11/18/2023 at 5:29 PM, TheUltimateList said:

Yes but if you're gunning for all the trophies you will also need to upgrade every weapon to max, I wouldn't recommend this on hardcore because you get less money and everything costs more, makes more sense to keep doing NG+ on the base game difficulties until everything is maxed out, in my case it was early in my second NG+ playthrough

Just don't complete NG+ on normal game mode.