This game is garbage and should not need to be replayed 12 times for DLC trophies

1 minute ago, DireIvan said:

I don't understand such butthurt about this game. Game is great, and it's about 6-7/10. But DLC with trophies is shit. So this is problem with DLC and trophies, not the original game.

I think it's about the number of promises made by the creators... It was supposed to be a new quality and a new AAAA standard (these are their words). I agree with you that the game itself is such a 6/10. The Season Pass, on the other hand, is a scam. Maybe the developers really think their game deserves 6+ playthroughs? For me personally, even without their promises, the game is monotonous and without atmosphere.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

game was ok 7/10 imo

not great not terrible

ok. so we should critisize DLC and such bullshit for recompleting game again and again, not the original one. i think developers must think about this

I mean critisize in case of trophies. I think the best way to earn great experience in this game - to complete in once or twice. More will be frustrating. So these DLC makes my experience about this game much worse

Edited by DireIvan

4 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

People knew what they were getting into when they preordered a low budget game.

Complaining afterwards is rather... entertaining.

5 extra playthroughs is what 50ish hours? Not exactly a massive commitment these days. 

It's more like 25-30 hours

17 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

People knew what they were getting into when they preordered a low budget game.

Complaining afterwards is rather... entertaining.

5 extra playthroughs is what 50ish hours? Not exactly a massive commitment these days. 

This is missing the point that a lot of people consider this game a pile of shite. Could they know what they are getting into? No. To be honest I was actually persuaded into paying half the price by my friend to pre-order a copy for us both. Decided not to play it after screen sharing half of it together. Honestly, it's my best gaming related decision recently. (My friend is a huge survival horror fan and thinks that was the worst 2022 game he played)

Would you want to spent a 30 hours to constantly replay the same boring ass game over and over? I would certainly not. And wouldn't. But it would still be getting on my nerves as it took me a lot to take my overall completion percent to 90. This game wasn't even designed to be replayable as half of the game are unskippable cutscenes or crawling though something. What is the point of adding this modes in the first place? I don't get it. I get it when the game is a live-service but this is just stupid. 

• Like 2

The game is far from shit but it doesn't have any replay value. It's railroaded to death.

The choice to plan and release new difficulty mode as new game modes is very strange. It was probably made early in development but they didn't account for it while making the game.

Guns are mostly useless or not worth using as you can deal with everything except bosses with the baton. Flicking the analog and mashing R2 is fine for a playthrough but it gets very stale when replaying the game. 

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

This is missing the point that a lot of people consider this game a pile of shite. Could they know what they are getting into? No. To be honest I was actually persuaded into paying half the price by my friend to pre-order a copy for us both. Decided not to play it after screen sharing half of it together. Honestly, it's my best gaming related decision recently. (My friend is a huge survival horror fan and thinks that was the worst 2022 game he played)

Would you want to spent a 30 hours to constantly replay the same boring ass game over and over? I would certainly not. And wouldn't. But it would still be getting on my nerves as it took me a lot to take my overall completion percent to 90. This game wasn't even designed to be replayable as half of the game are unskippable cutscenes or crawling though something. What is the point of adding this modes in the first place? I don't get it. I get it when the game is a live-service but this is just stupid. 

Of course people knew what they were getting into. Instead of seal clapping because the devs made Dead Space, they should have looked at the game's budget, the Publisher's history, trailers etc. It was very obvious this was going to be a bad game mechanically.

I finished Fortnite, Skylines and working through Star Ocean 4, 30 hours is literally a joke to replaying something for 1k hours. I'm not someone you want to argue that point on lol. I'll leave you with this: People choose to buy the game blindly. Whatever faults the game has is irrelevant, people still paid and supported those faults. That's the reality at the end of the day.

• Like 1