Trophy Thoughts? (Is this game enjoyable with young kids?)

First Peppa Pig game was at least true to the show, you really had the feeling of being in an actual episode, which isn't too difficult given the source material.

Game was absolutely child friendly but its best played by the parents or older siblings where you ask the kid what to do next. Controls arent complex though.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/17/2023 at 2:37 PM, Creasy007 said:

How was the last Peppa Pig game, from a parent's perspective? My daughter's obsessed with her but she's only two and I can't really grasp how enjoyable these might be for her to watch.

My daughter played the first game two months ago, when she was two (she turned three recently). It was the first game she played herself.

With played herself, I mean that she did everything, while I was constantly guiding her ("go left", "press the button with X", "if you want to go to the beach, walk right" etc). She enjoyed it throughout and I'm definitely playing this second one sometime soon.

We're playing Paw Patrol now with her doing the joystick and me doing the jumping, but while she likes to watch me play for a long time, she stops participating about half a level in each time. So Peppa Pig is definitely something I recommend over other stuff.

Edit: I just noticed your comment is from a full year ago, not just a couple of months. So your daughter is certainly three by now. I checked and you haven't played the games yet. I'd say go for it, especially if you have PS+ (the first game is in the middle tier).

Edited by Oobedoob S Benubi
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Oobedoob S Benubi said:

My daughter played the first game two months ago, when she was two (she turned three recently). It was the first game she played herself.

With played herself, I mean that she did everything, while I was constantly guiding her ("go left", "press the button with X", "if you want to go to the beach, walk right" etc). She enjoyed it throughout and I'm definitely playing this second one sometime soon.

We're playing Paw Patrol now with her doing the joystick and me doing the jumping, but while she likes to watch me play for a long time, she stops participating about half a level in each time. So Peppa Pig is definitely something I recommend over other stuff.

Edit: I just noticed your comment is from a full year ago, not just a couple of months. So your daughter is certainly three by now. I checked and you haven't played the games yet. I'd say go for it, especially if you have PS+ (the first game is in the middle tier).

Haha, she is 3 now but I do appreciate the reply. Might give it a go sooner rather than later too. I see that new-ish Bluey title she'd probably love as well.