Trophy Thoughts?

Caljb03

Seems to be pretty straightforward.

The game's trailers do this typical thing (which I personally find annoying) of completely obscuring the UI to appear more cinematic - so, at least in the promo material I've seen, there's no way to tell how helpful stuff like a minimap or markers will be in tracking down collectibles. As such exploration in this open world could be very hands-off, or streamlined.

7 hours ago, willmill97 said:

The trophy art is some of the coolest I've seen in a while but the thumbnail icon is one of the worst I've seen ever

Agreed! That main game tile is horrible and looks like they put no effort into it. 

Edited by CB7Tuner91

I feel like this one will potentially be a lot harder than it looks…

This video shows that there is no map marker, meaning you’re unable to see exactly where you are on the map at any given time.

There are 500+ collectables! Even with a guide to show you where one is, it’ll be tough to simply go to the point on the map to get it when you only ever know where you are roughly on the map, not exactly. 

You’d have to follow a guide video step-for-step but with so much to collect that doesn’t sound fun at all…

• Like 1

On 18-3-2023 at 3:16 PM, willmill97 said:

The trophy art is some of the coolest I've seen in a while but the thumbnail icon is one of the worst I've seen ever

I hope you like the PS4 version better. 

PS4

The list is not on this website yet, but is out on Exophase.

• Like 1