Trophy Thoughts?

Caljb03

1 hour ago, SectionHUN said:

ATTENTION! Game is locked 30 FPS only (or less), no performance options! (PS5 version)

This is hilarious.

Must be because of all those cutting edge post-processing effects.

1 hour ago, Anke said:

Two trophies in and I hate it with a passion.

xD

You enjoyed a good one with Stray. Now you'll bear through a shitty one with Tchia.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

• Like 4

On 18/03/2023 at 3:16 PM, willmill97 said:

The trophy art is some of the coolest I've seen in a while but the thumbnail icon is one of the worst I've seen ever

Quite agree for the trophy art. And fortunately the PS4 version gets a decent thumbnail design as well… ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

You enjoyed a good one with Stray. Now you'll bear through a shitty one with Tchia.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

:D Well that did make me chuckle anyway :D 

• Like 2

On 18/03/2023 at 9:09 PM, Flipendo64 said:

I think that's New Caledonia (the island where the game is set)

This is indeed New Caledonia represented on the icon ?

This game is a must try to me just for this reason - wonderful place with wonderful people ❤️

• Like 2

Hearing that this game is a bloated map with a tedious checklist of activities is a major letdown since that's what put me off of games like Far Cry 6 (so much filler) and AC Odyssey (Origins was fantastic but Odyssey is literally a copy paste with a bloated map)

Thankfully it's included with PS Plus so doesn't hurt to give it a try at least

10 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Hearing that this game is a bloated map with a tedious checklist of activities is a major letdown since that's what put me off of games like Far Cry 6 (so much filler) and AC Odyssey (Origins was fantastic but Odyssey is literally a copy paste with a bloated map)

Thankfully it's included with PS Plus so doesn't hurt to give it a try at least

It is very much a bloated checklist. There aren't even side missions. It's the same handful of the most banal chores copied and pasted over and over.

2 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Any estimates on time to plat - looking at 5-10 hours?

Based on the amount of collectibles required for 100%, I'm expecting somewhere in the 20-30 range. I've put in around 8 hours and feel like I've barely made a dent.

• Like 1

Putting aside any issues of it being too grindy, or broken trophies or even awful nonstop collectibles... it's just a badly constructed list in general.

You could seemingly beat the game and and not get a one. A list that doesn't steadily pay out trophies and give you a completion of at least 30-50% trophy percentage from naturally playing through the entire game, going out of your way only here or there, is a trash list sorry. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ntrare said:

Here’s a suggestion to make getting underwater pearls + chests easier

enable “No-Failure mode”

Just do the stone balancing game, I got an ‘infinite’ breath bubble song on the island with WeliWeli, you can find it by going into the Hua hole and swimming through a cave in the wall

Saying that, I’m still struggling with finding chests and pearls at the Shipwreck near Aemoon

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya

This game definitely has too many collectibles but getting to them is okay given the traverse options. The factories in the other hand were a chore, there was always a single enemy left with no indication of the location and often hiding/bugged in a corner.

• Like 1