60 fps on PS5?

Boublik

I really wish devs bought into the concept that *many* of us (not all) feel 30 fps is going backwards in terms of a gaming experience and gaming technology. Enough of us are opposed to 30 fps games that it makes sense to have a quality and performance option. Who could really argue against having the option? A lot of people spent $2k on OLED tvs believing this generation would bring a good amount of 120 fps games. 30 is very disappointing. 

• Like 2

I agree it's pretty jarring when you've been playing 60pfs games consistently.  It's not an absolute deal breaker, but there are other aspects of the game that I'm not enjoying either... a shame as I was looking forward to it.

Maybe they'll release a 60fps patch in a few months, but by that point I'm not sure it would bring me back.

Edited by Topov81
  • Like 1

I see a lot of comments about this on their twitter and they're not answering them... So, I don't think they'll do it. I downloaded the "free" version on PC and of course, it runs better at the highest settings. I don't have a fancy RTX pc with a 12 core intel processors so I believe it is the devs fault.