Server shutdown December, 8 2023

On 14.04.2023 at 10:56 PM, PLATINUM-DESMOND said:

Be happy enough with base game platinum trophy! Not interested in paying €12 per DLC…

Actually, you can buy all DLC with Battlefield 1943 included for 30 euros but yeah they are not cheap, especially for something that you will never be able to play again.

Edited by Fiercethetear
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread every once in a while to remind people who have this game in their backlog.

It appears that some people did respond to the servers shutting down. I've been able to find open games at different times of the day. So, even if you don't have a boosting party, you can still try to tackle the trophies in open lobby games.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 8:34 AM, ConAir said:

Great game, but the connection issues between players and the trouble finding each other are annoying. I hope I manage to do most of the DLC Trophies.

Onslaught DLC on hardcore might be impossible for me.

You should not have issues if you can find at least 2 other average-slightly above average players, make sure to abuse the vehicles in the maps that have them by having an engineer with you and a medic in the back as a back up in case things get hairy. Bonus points if you have a turboed alt in the spawn in so the game wont end if you all die.

Now, actually the hardest fucking part is finding each other in the lobby to start a match- it was nothing but ridiculous, and we could not find a consistent way to match up, only managed  to start up by turning off our consoles on and off and trying endlessly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clayton0693 said:

Hey, can someone let me know the total hour count or the online trophies? I just found out about the shutdown just now. 9 days enough time? Thanks

It's all the DLCs, plus a few in the main game - see the Guides for more details :). 9 days is severely pushing it but you might be able to do it if you start right now and don't play anything else for the duration.

1 hour ago, Clayton0693 said:

Hey, can someone let me know the total hour count or the online trophies? I just found out about the shutdown just now. 9 days enough time? Thanks

Around 10-15 hours of playtime online depending if you own DLC. If you own the DLC, the trophies tied to progress will come naturally. 

13 hours ago, Clayton0693 said:

A tip for those who are struggling to gain XP for leveling up: I'd suggest focusing on earning Gold Stars for weapons and equipment. They award 5K XP each. Sidearms and equipment require fewer kills to earn Gold Stars. It's also worth considering going for a Platinum Star, which nets 10k XP. Additionally, unlocking Silver, Gold, and Platinum stars for certain insignias rewards a good chunk of XP.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 11:44 AM, Radebe78 said:

@Weskerfan75

If I had only known this back in the day....Atacama desert trophy remines to this day unobtainable for me due to this rare stupid glitch.

I'm curious because I checked your profile and saw that you earned this trophy on 12.04.23. How did this happen?

Edit: nevermind, I saw a post about it.

Edited by Cerber108